The course includes core concepts describing how different types of work (value streams) are built, tested and delivered ‘end-to-end’ from beginning to end and with continual iterations and feedback loops. There is also focus on areas such as testing, knowledge, customer and employee feedback, new technologies, supplier sourcing, and ways of managing work. During this course, you will:
– Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services
– Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
– Know how to create, deliver and support services
– Understand how to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services, and relevant practices, methods and tools
– Understand service performance, service quality and improvement methods.
There are no reviews yet.