Are you a BI professional ready to take your career to the next level? After finishing this course, you will have the skills needed to install and provision a data warehouse platform, migrate from an existing install and much more.
This course empowers you to:
- Describe the main hardware required to build a data warehouse
- Execute logical and physical design for a data warehouse
- Create columnstore indexes and dynamic packages that include variables and parameters
- Implement an Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Represent the key features of SSIS
- Apply control flow by using tasks and precedence constraints
- Debug and deploy SSIS projects
- Understand the considerations to implement an ETL solution
- Enable Data Quality Services and a Master Data Services model
- Interpret how to use custom components to extend SSIS
- Define common BI scenarios
There are no reviews yet.