The most exciting 21st century technical professions are the data-centric and AI professions.
NTAI’s offers several accelerated career training programs in the following areas:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Business Analytics (aka “Business Intelligence”)
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Data Engineering
- Cloud-based AI Solutions Engineering
Whether you are new to Artificial Intelligence and Data-Centric professions, or an existing data expert who is seeking more powerful tips and tricks, NTAI has training programs and courses to advance your career and increase your earning potential.
Our data careers and AI trainers are experts who are ready to help you gain the know-how to advance in AI or Data Science professions.
Data and AI Careers - Detailed Programs Overview
NTAI courses give trainees rock-solid technical foundations to prepare for the certification exams in the highest-demand careers in Data Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering, and Automated Machine Intelligence (aka “Artificial Intelligence”).
NTAI courses provide skills and knowledge in:
- Core Data Science, Analytics, Engineering and AI concepts, terminology, and skills
Coding programming languages used for data science and AI applications
Popular AI and data science software development tools and analytics platforms.
- Anaconda Desktop, Jupyter, Spyder, VScode, RStudio, GitHub, Docker, and others
- Data analytics, visualization and reporting tools, and machine learning systems
- Foundational math and statistics for analytics and AI (using Python visualization tools)
- Use cases of machine intelligence in business and industrial applications
- Putting analytics and AI applications into production on premises and in the cloud
Big Data and cloud computing tools for data and AI applications
- Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
Advanced data-driven analytics and AI techniques
- Statistical Machine Learning
- Deep Learning (aka “Neural Networks”)
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) and text processing and analytics
Students delve into scientific and statistical methodologies for dealing with data, practice analytical thinking and problem solving, develop skills on programming and debugging, data and database modeling, data reporting and visualization, and solution engineering. Training examples are drawn from many areas of science, technology, business, medicine, and greater society.
These hands-on training courses prepare trainees for industry-recognized professional certifications from NTAI, other industry organizations, and commercial vendors.
From Shared Foundations to Advanced Specialist Skills
Where Do NTAI Graduates Work?
Career Development Tracks
Data Scientists – tbd
Data Analytics Specialist
Business Analytics (aka "Business Intelligence”)
Business Intelligence Specialists fall into several different sub-specialties…
Artificial (Machine) Intelligence
Artificial Intelligence Specialist
Data Engineering – tbd
Cloud-based AI Solution Engineer
Cloud-based AI Solutions Engineering – tbd
Career Acceleration Programs
NTAI students work with their NTAI Career Advisor to develop an individualized and mentored training plan, called the “Career Acceleration Plan” that fits the student’s current skills and knowledge. The NTAI Career Advisor gives them “The Big Picture” of modern data analytics and machine intelligence, which helps them identify the skills required for their new technical career. The NTAI Career Advisor then works with the trainee to create a map of their steps to learn new skills, fill existing gaps, achieve mastery, and build their new career. With their personalized map in hand, and “the lay of the land” in mind, trainees embark on a short journey to build the required hands-on skills.